Friday, September 11, 2009

Titles are sometimes too hard to come up with.

Lately, life's been a bit weird for me. Of course I haven't told anyone really, I'd rather not have anyone worry, or whatever. So I'll vent to you, dear reader, whoever you are.

I've realized how much I want...I mean, I already have so much, but I keep wanting more. I've been feeling like a control freak on top of that. My minds set on the future, because there's so many ways it could go, it feels insane. I miss a lot of people who really aren't in my life anymore. Writing is at a stalemate right now; I can't seem to come up with hardly anything worth keeping. I feel really lost right now, to be honest...completely lost.

I have no idea what to do with my life. It's just now hit me that I'm 18, legally an adult, but I feel far from it. There's still so very much to do, and it's just now getting to me. I just, don't know...Sorry for the repetition, but I have all these feelings and thoughts but I don't know how to put them down.

Long story short, I don't know where to go from here...
I feel like I can really relate to the song "People are Strange" by The Doors.

At least the new Dethklok cd leaked last night. That's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment