Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Your belly is full, but your heart is a tomb"

It's been a few days, and to think I planned to update this every day. I've been a bit sick this past week, and haven't been able to do much without feeling completely drained. Now I'm sitting here with Matt joking about anything, and making fun of the videos on MTV2's Headbangers Ball. Good times, good times.

Everything's going well. Getting into new music, writing new stuff, I've always got ideas floating around in this head of mine.

Lately, I've been feeling really disconnected with life. I space out, and even though only a minute or two will pass, it feels like months to me. My mind is spinning with all the options I'm going to have to make soon, and all the possibilities my life could spiral into.

All my childhood, I spent wishing I was older. Now that I'm here, I wish I was a kid again, where the hardest part of the day was choosing what to play.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I'm here for ya though. ^_^ we can sit around and fuck jokes about static X - dick it, every weekend.

    ReplyDelete