Monday, August 24, 2009

The honorary 1st post

Hello!

If you've stumbled onto my little site here, you'll be surprised to find quite varied topics of discussion. I plan to use this to post about many things: music, movies, television, people, and just day to day life...maybe some reviews by yours truly. Who knows? I guess you'll just have to wait and find out for yourself.

I named this blog "Consciousness Causes Collapse" after the song by Devin Townsend off his ambient album, "The Hummer". Besides Townsend being my biggest inspiration in just about everything dealing with the arts, I believe the title has a bit of truth to it, but I'll save my thoughts on that for another day.

So, I really don't have anything to post about today other than it seems like everyone around me is getting sick. My dad, Courtney, my peers, etc. I'm having quite terrible chest pains today. You see, I awoke to a bit of a fever and a pretty bad headache, and feeling like that, I decided not to attend school today, but I feel like I won't go tomorrow either if this keeps up. We'll see though...

I promise to post something tomorrow...some kind of topic. I just have to decide what that is though. Anyways, take care.

1 comment: