Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I really, honestly, didn't mean to rant so much.

Today, I've begun to realize a few things: People this day in age are way too materialistic, even the simplistic lyrics can mean the most, I need to shave, and I need to shave. Anyways, the first topic really gets to me. So many people only care about themselves and their objects. Back in the day, you were judged on how honest you were. Now you're judged on what kind of shoes you wear and how many different tasks your cell phone can do.

I can't stand the majority of people. So many things that people do annoy me, but I do well to hide it. If I told you everything that annoyed me, you'd tell me to get some help; to chill out and stop being so irritable. I can't help it, I've tried, believe me. Rather than going over some long list I'll just tell you some things that brings my piss to a boil.

People who chew with their mouth open.
What the hell are you, a goddamn cow? If I wanted to hear people chewing loudly, I'd visit an elementary school. I need this like I need an infected scrotum. /George Carlin reference.

People who don't get the difference in their, there, and they're. (Same with your and you're).
I mean, c'mon, it's really not that hard people. How do some of these people even get past middle school? I don't like being a grammar Nazi, but it just really annoys me.

People who assume I do drugs because I have long hair and listen to metal.
Firstly, I listen to a lot more than just metal. Back in the day (last year and before) I never got much sleep, so I'd have red eyes sometimes, so I can see how people thought that, but a lot just thought "Oh, long hair, he must do drugs or be a complete failure". What a surprise it must be to realize I'm not about to waste my time on killing my brain cells.

Oh, speaking of drugs, I really don't see the point. I have friends who drink, friends who smoke weed, and etc., but I really don't mind it. I'm not going to dictate their lives, and I expect likewise. I don't need any stimulants just to have a good time, and if I want a good time, I want to remember it.

I really didn't mean to rant this much, but it happens.
By the way, some documentaries really kick ass.

1 comment:

  1. The first one made me lol.
    I agree with all of these, nigg. People are always hoes.

    ReplyDelete